Elsist UPS UPSERVER 2.0 2000VA/1350W, On-line double conversion, DSP, rack/tower, LCD
Šifra artikla: 48857
Besplatna dostava za ovaj proizvod
- UPServer 2.0 series is is the ultimate solution to protect Server and Data Center
- It has an output power capability of 2000VA, which is suited to supply 90% of the critical loads in IT applications
- It may be configured either in rack or tower version and is based on a On-Line double conversion DSP (Digital Signal Processor) technology
- UPServer 2.0 may increase its autonomy time by adding battery packs
- USB, RS232 communication ports and filtered RJ45 port are available by default
- EPO contact is present by default, too. SNMP card and Realy card are available as option. Input and Output with IEC cables are connected for an easy and quick installation
- UPServer 2.0 is the best cost effective solution for your IT system
- Power: 2000 VA / 1350W
- Voltage: 230V
- Selectable Input Voltage
- Voltage range at 100% load: 160 - 290 Vac
- Nominal Frequency: 50/60 Hz auto-sensing
- Frequency range: 45–55Hz (50Hz)/55-65Hz (60Hz) before switching to battery
- Bypass voltage range:
* +5%,+10%,+15%,+25% (+25% by default)
* -20%,-30%,-45%(-45% by default)
- Battery Voltage: IEC320 C13-10A
- Power UPS: IEC320 C14-10A
- Nominal value: 200/208/220/230/240V (programmable or auto-sensing)
- Frequency: 50 or 60 Hz, auto-sensing
- Overload (Normal operation):
* 108% +/-5% - 150% +/-5%: Load transfers to Fault mode after 30 sec
* 150% +/-5% - 200% +/-5%: Load transfers to Fault mode after 300 msec.
* >200% +/-5%: Load transfers to Fault mode after 20 msec.
- Overload (Bypass mode):
* 100% +/-5% - 130% +/-5%: UPS switch to Fault after 20'
* 130% + /-5% - 150% +/-5%: UPS switch to Fault after 2'
* 150% +/-5% - 200% +/-5%: UPS switch to Fault after 15sec.
* >200% +/-5%: UPS switch to Fault after 140 ms.
- Overload (Battery mode):
* 108% +/-5% - 150% +/-5%: UPS switch to Fault after 30 sec.
* 150% +/-5% - 200% +/-5%: switch to Fault after 300 ms.
* >200% +/-5%: UPS switch to Fault after 20 ms.
- Output waveform: Sinusoidal
- Harmonic distortion:
* <3% THD with linear load
* <5% THD with non linear load
- Switching time:
* Online mode: 0 ms
* ECO mode : 10ms max.
- Crest Factor: 3 a 1
- 2× IEC C13-10A + 1 Shuko
- Cable: IEC320 C14-10A
STANDARD AND OPTIONAL COMMUNICATION PORTS
- Optional card to insert into the slot: SNMP card or clean contacts Relay
- Standard communication port: RS232 (DB-9): 2400bps USB
DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
- Dimension (W×D×H): 440×430×86.5 mm
- Weight: 15.7 kg
ENVIRONMENT AND SAFETY
- Overvoltage suppression:
* EN 61000-2-2
* EN 61000-4-2, level 4
* EN 61000-4-3, level 3
* EN 61000-4-4, level 4
* EN 6100-4-5, level 4 Criteria A
- EMC certification: CE per IEC/EN 62040-2, Classe B
- EMC (Emission): IEC 62040-2:ed2:2005 / EN 62040-2:2006
- Safety: IEC 62040-1-1, IEC 60950-1
- Marking: CE, CB
- Operating Temperature: 0C to 40C (32F to 104F) with variation according to altitude
* internal thermal sensor shall switch the load to bypass in case of overtemperature
- Humidity: 0–90% without condensation
- Operating Altitude: Up to 3.000 meters (9.843 ft) above sea level
- Noise level: <55 dBA a 1 metro typ
- Leakage current: <1.5 mA